Thursday, October 13, 2011

Our Two, Two Year Olds

Ellie and Kate turned 2 today!  I just wanted to do a quick post today and I will add more soon.  Yesterday the girls went for their Two-Year well visit at the doctor. 
Here are their Stats:

Ellie
35in  tall (80%)
28lb  (75%)


Kate
34.5in tall (70%)
26lb (55%)

Our pediatrician told us about an interesting wive's tale.  She said that if you double your child's height at the age of 2 you get their projected adult height.  That would make Ellie 5'10" and Kate 5'9".  It is just a wive's tale, but I thought it was interesting.  We will just have to wait and see :)

So that was yesterday and today we decided to take the family to the grapevine aquarium.  This was our first outing where we decided to go without a stroller.  It was a little crazy, but luckily it was not crowded and I think Kate and Ellie had fun.  They ask that you not use your flash because the fish don't like it so I didn't get many photos, but here are a few.

On our way to Grapevine, don't they look thrilled?


This is the face I get when I ask Kate to smile.










Neither one of them was quite sure about walking 'on the fish', it seemed safer to crawl??



After lunch, a woredrobe change and a pretty long nap, we opened birthday cards from Grammie & Grandpa, Grandma & Grandpa, and the great-grandparents.


They were happy to find some surprise stickers in their cards! :)


So that is it for today.  I will most likely be adding a few more birthday posts after their party when I get some more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment