Sunday, August 14, 2011

Surprise

This week Kate had a surprise in her diaper for Todd.  He was changing her diaper and said to me, what is this?  From a distance I thought it was just a grape skin.
Nope!  Not a grape skin.  It was a glass bead!  I was shocked and alarmed by this.  We had no idea she had even swallowed this.  I don't even know where she found it!  Then I remembered I had these beads out several weeks ago when we made sock puppets.  So either it took a very long time for her to pass it or I dropped one and she found it more recently??  Who knows, but I will now be keeping a closer eye on this little stinker!

Other big news this week, Jack slept in his crib for the first time.  It was an afternoon nap and only last for about an hour, but I still had to document it.  For some reason I feel like if I move Jack to his room, he won't be my little baby any more.  Todd jokes that he will be 4 and still sleeping in a cradle beside our bed :)

Jack has also been spending more time rolling around on the floor and practicing his sitting skills.  He can balance for a few seconds before he topples over and is getting better at it everyday.


1 comment: