Thursday, July 7, 2011

Busy Day

We have had a busy day today!  After we got up this morning, the girls decided to play with some stickers.



Then I decided that I was ready to attempt our first public outing.  So after getting three kids diapered and dressed, two sippy cups filled, two snack traps ready and a diaper bag packed we loaded into the car and headed to Target.  My life would be SO much easier if all stores had the double shopping carts but unfortunately that is not the case.  So I buckled the girls into the double stroller and strapped Jack to me in the baby carrier and off we went!  You should have seen the looks we got, not to mention all the comments.  If I had a dollar for everytime someone has told me that I 'have my hands full' I would be one rich Mommy!  I wish I had someone else with me today to document our first group outing :)  It really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but I still definitely prefer having Daddy to help. 

When we are about to get into the car I let the girls pick something to bring in the car with them.  As we were packing up today, Kate decided Jack needed some things to bring in the car as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment